Saturday, February 26, 2005

So, I've cleaned and tidied my room, now all that I need to do is to organise all of the lecture and seminar notes that I've ever made, and then to start working on my seminar preps for next week, and my dissertation proposal to any potential supervisors. I'm hoping I haven't left it too late, and that Bran will be willing to be my supervisor, but then I guess that is something to begin worrying about on Monday.

Other than that, since being rudely awakened by five lads looking to view the house we're renting at 12.37pm this afternoon, I haven't really done much other than eating and drinking, watching the first disc of Rolling Stones: Four Flicks, brushing my teeth and popping to my local convenience store. I am now in the middle of watching On the Waterfront. I'm going to watch Journey to the Centre of the Earth afterwards. I've started drinking cans of Warsteiner already.

My life is such a productive one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home