Monday, October 25, 2004

Special difficulties or difficult specialities...?

Today is going to be a special day. Special in that it's going to be my first time leaving the house in over two days. Today is also going to be a really difficult day, because I haven't had a cigarette in over 24 hours. I was supposed to quit ages ago, but then there was that thing, and how was I supposed to know? Anyways, I'm on patches, but since the nicotine is being administered in an almost intravenous fashion, I quite often get these weird pains in my leg... great! Only another 11 weeks and 5 days of that to endure. Perhaps I'll end up with lungs that are in slightly better condition, but I have a feeling I could have numerous blood clots by that time. Ouch!

How very self-absorbed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home