Saturday, October 16, 2004

I'm having something of a cleaning spree. I've managed to begin ordering the stuff in my room, and have even begun to allocate drawer space a little more efficiently. I've hoovered the carpets, and dusted the furniture in both my bedroom and the lounge, and have put a load of washing on since it seems like it could be a fairly good day, and I really need to think about changing my bedsheets. I don't think I have to worry about them getting a personality of them in the near future, but they've been on there for two weeks now, so they need to be changed really. I'll make a start on the kitchen later, but I need some new dishcloths, a broom, a dustpan and brush, and a decent mop. I guess this random act of cleansing makes up for the fact that I'm feeling a little lonely right now. My housemates seem to be busy being with their girlfriends elsewhere in the country, being with their girlfriends in bed, or being seriously hungover after a rather stupid night out drinking after smoking weed. Nevermind.
My delivery came from an un-named source today, except it was not what I ordered. I ordered a Jose-Eisenberg purifying facial exfoliator, and they sent me a facial mask thing. I don't particularly fancy walking around the house with that on and cucumbers on my eyes. I'll have to see if I can fob it off on to somebody else. Perhaps L or E. If they don't want it, I'll have to go farther afield. I'm not sure giving it to B would be a good idea, since her skin is not too different to mine, and I know that if she gave me something similar, I might feel a little offended if the gift wasn't given with careful consideration. Since I'm pretty careless by nature, and usually end up hurting people's feelings without meaning to, I don't think giving it to B would be a good idea.
And with that, I think I'm going to go and check on my washing then take a shower. There's some serious cleansing and organisation to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home