Saturday, May 29, 2004

fragments...

It's a Saturday night, and I'm in watching American Pie. I'm thinking that I could not be anymore lame. There was talk of going to the cinema and seeing Kill Bill: Vol. 2 or Troy, but that never happened. And there isn't really a group of us big enough to warrant a lad's night out. So, I'm indoors, as I said, watching American Pie...

I bought more DVDs today too. Not particularly clever of me. Now I've used £500 of my overdraft. And I never even wanted to go any near one at the beginning of the academic year. Still, there's no fighting it - I bought Kill Bill: Vol. 1, The Thing, Blade II and True Romance. I was tempted to get the Alias Season 1 boxset, but figured that at £50 it was a little out of my budget.

Also signed the contract for my house next year. Which means I'm sorted. Thing is: Laurence, Rich, and Ian haven't signed yet. Rich and Ian can sign sometime next week, but I'm worrying about Laurence's signature. He's heading home tomorrow, and would have to come back down from Rugby to sign it. Hope it gets sorted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home