Thursday, April 22, 2004

WOW! I prepared for all three possible topics of discussion for this week's seminar. And therefore, I attended the class. It was the first of the three possible topics, and so, the second two might as well not have been prepared. Which was a bastard. On the upside, I did go to the lesson. On the downside, my preparation was useless. I kinda forgot to pay attention to the form, you see. And since the discussion was based around the form of the poems and not the content, I kinda fucked up a bit. Oh well, I did read them. Well, I read Blake's Song, but Gray's poem was too long. I did read the first 8 stanzas or so though.

Besides from that, I did manage to finish watching the complete Fawlty Towers DVD boxset. I've never really watched Fawlty Towers before, but I've got to say, I was might impressed. And that's all I've got to say about that.

My book and two CDs arrived today though. The book being David Peace's GB84 and the CDs being The Last Emperor's Palace of the Pretender and Guns 'n' Roses' Greatest Hits. I've listened to the Last Emperor album, but haven't got round to the rest of it yet. Maybe tomorrow. Haven't exactly got enough time tonight.

Psycho's on later! WOOHOO! I haven't seen it in ages. Probably not since it was on at Cineworld back at home. I CAN'T WAIT! WOOHOO!

Now I'll get back to eating chocolate hobnobs and feeling bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home