Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Sometimes I amaze myself. I really do.

Well, the Easter break is over, and I'm back in the halls, but, somehow, I feel as if the holidays continue. Not that I'm doing any work at all - after all, I did finally get round to finishing reading Joseph Andrews over the break, and I've re-read King Lear since I've been back. I've attended one 2-hour workshop [yet missed one 1-hour seminar and one 1-hour lecture], and I've also... well, actually that's about it.

My room is a mess. The kitchen is a mess. I am a mess. When I got back in halls on Sunday, it didn't seem to be the right time to tidy my room, my kitchen, or myself. And on Monday, I was too busy paying my rent, window-shopping, laying about, and partying to get anything done. Today I was too busy sleeping, studying, and laying about [again] to get any of it done today. Tomorrow perhaps. But I plan on going food shopping, and perhaps even buying a new outfit for my next social outing. It might just have to wait until Thursday, maybe Friday or Saturday. Or Sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home