Saturday, January 10, 2004

I feel terrible.

I'm not sure why I thought it would be a bright idea to go out drinking the night before travelling to Bournemouth, but I did, and now I wish I hadn't. Loser.

It probably has something to do with the fact that it was Lawrence's [my flatmate] birthday yesterday, and I felt obliged to go out with them to celebrate. What started off as a couple of drinks in Wetherspoons, nearly resulted in going with the group to Martha's, and did result in going to Jongleurs, which was fucking expensive. At £4.95 for a double JD and coke, I'm thinking I spent quite a bit. There was the one single JD and coke, but at £2.75, I decided doubles would be better, because they were cheaper, yet still not cheap. And it cost me fucking £5 to get in... bastards...

Anyway... Bournemouth! Train! *scared*

I've never really travelled by train before. But then, I've never really had the opportunity. The only time I did have an opportunity to was when I went to London for the first time. But we went by coach. I did go on the Underground though. It smelt of urine. I hope that the train today doesn't smell of urine. The Underground was bad enough, but at least the journey's were short. I'll be on this train for just other an hour... or these two trains - what the fuck is that all about? I have to change trains!? Is it not difficult enough to buy the ticket and catch one in the first place? I don't know. Never done it. Not difficult. But scary. And a train change is even scary. I'll be fine, I'm sure, but I can't budge the feeling that I'm going to end up in Sweden.

Anyways, I best do the washing up. Pack up my beautiful laptop. And head off.

Ohhhhh, my head....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home