Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Well, I finally stopped smoking about three hours ago. What an achievement! But already, according to this little slip I've got, my blood pressure has returned to normal, and my circulation improved. Tomorrow, I have better lungs to look forward to. The day after: better taste and smell. Then, what? NOTHING FOR 12 DAYS! There are no benefits to my quitting smoking for 12 DAYS!? That can't be on. And what do I get after those 12 days? My 'withdrawal symptoms ease'. Not dissappear; EASE! I have to wait another fortnight before they stop, and then another 5 months before the risk of cancer or heart attack falls... however, by that time, I would have eaten so much chocolate to console myself, that my cholesterol level will probably bring on cardiac arrest anyway.

I really miss you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home